Powered by WebRing.

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Fun Outside

Colt is now 13 1/2 weeks old. He was weighed on Thursday and is up to 38.6 pounds. He's my growing boy!
I managed to get some pictures of Colt playing outside. He has 2 balls that he likes to play with. One is a blue one with holes in it and another ball inside of it and his other ball is a soccer ball that has a handle on it to make it easier for people to throw. Colt see's the handle as his personal way to carry the large ball.









On Saturday after a long walk, I decided to put up the doggie pool I bought Colt so the water could warm up. I got about 2 1/2 inches of water in and he decided that he needed to go in with the water still cold. Course he was cooking from the walk so he loved it!










Look everyone! I can apply to be on the greeting cards that have the big dog heads with the little bodies!








One of the discussions I've been reading lately talks about how to tell if your pup will lighten up or stay dark as they grow older. Tina Barber (The Breed Founder) says it's all in the pups feet. If they look like they have been dipped in ink, the pup will stay dark. So here are some picks of my pups feet at 13 weeks.... maybe I'll get lucky and she can look at my pups feet and tell me if that is what she means by being dipped in ink.







That completes my blog for today. I will try and get more pictures next week!