Powered by WebRing.

Friday, October 29, 2010

Aren't I Handsome?

Ok... Colt here. Mom has been too busy packing up my house to post anything to my blog site. Bad Momma! I got to go visit my Aunt Shima and Cousin Zanthe for the last time in October. I'm also going to miss visiting Zwanet and Henk. So perhaps the next visit they will fly to the United States to see me. While I was visiting we had a nice lady that takes pictures for a living come take a couple photos of me. They turned out pretty good but momma was mad at me that I tried eating grass and had it hanging from my mouth in most of the pictures. DOH! But momma said I could post the pretty pictures so here they are:



There are more pictures that the nice lady took posted to my flickr site... addie is on the right side of the screen someplace lol. I'll be leaving Germany and flying to Grandma's house in the US on the 11th of November. I get to live there until March so if I'm lucky I'll get to go visit all of my Shiloh friends that live in Michigan and nearby in Canada. Good thing momma got me my doggie passport that shows all of my shots! I will also be doing a long drive in March from Michigan to El Paso, TX. If there is anyone that wants us to stop and visit (or if we will be within a short distance so we can meet up) please email my momma. She is on the Shiloh Forum so you can reach her that way if you need to :-) Just do a search for Colt and Michigan and you'll find a post with momma's email in it. Look forward to taking pics as I travel. Hope everyone likes my handsome pictures. I'm off to eat as my chicken and rice is ready... Yum Yum.