Powered by WebRing.

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Winter Play

We actually got some snow here in Germany. Seems to keep comming and we get 2-3 inches every night. Colt LOVES the fact that there is snow covering the ground. Mike takes him out to run around the yard and play with his football and usually takes him walking before I wake up in the mornings. Today I actually got my pregnant self up and around and went out on the walk with them and took some pictures. The only thing I think Colt would have liked better would have been to have a doggie friend along to play. Instead he had to play with just dad as I was waddling along (baby is due in 1 1/2 weeks). I've posted a couple of the pics I took here and the rest I uploaded to Flickr (link is on the right had side of the blog). Will post again after the baby is born and show everyone how Colt is doing with the new addition to the family.